Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Ever Hear of the "Involuntarily Celibate" or "Incel" community, or the "Clowncels?"















.
.

.
Neither have I, but they sound like fun.

"Involuntarily celibate," and...they're bragging about this? Hmmmm, lemme guess short, white*, squat (that means plump), prematurely balding, living in your parent's basement and fighting a losing battle against chronic halitosis?

Do I have the Incels pegged, or what?

Apparently, at least according to reports, they promote violence against "all people, or society at large for persecuting them." Of course they do.

A tip for you Incel dudes; guys...GUYS, just quit trying for the impossible dream, or in your case, a date, and just go back to the basement and rub one out, for crissakes!

A tip for the ladies, if you should run across one of these Incel cuties intent on mayhem, I hear hornet spray works better than mace. That is, it has a longer reach. A blast of hornet Spray can blind an attacker from 30' AND the hornet sprayed victim needs to get his eyes washed out in a hospital. Sounds effective.

Just a bit of a public service message for all involved.

Just spitballing here, but Incel/Antifa, seems like there's the possibility of a LOT of overlap there.
.
.
(*) I've been asked why I added "white" to the description and it's a fair question. Generally...and I mean GENERALLY, it's overwhelmingly white guys who'd boast about their (how to put this diplomatically), their...social ineptitude, or go around wearing masks and acting like fascist, Brown Shirts, while calling themselves "Anti Fascists." I DON'T know why this is and YES, I find it distressing.

While other groups have their own issues and problems, this one seems to be primarily a suburban white one. I'm NOT " being racial," just honest...as I see it.

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!