Monday, September 23, 2019

Stew Loeb...


Image may contain: 1 person
Stewart Loeb E-92
.
.
.
I just realized, Stew Loeb reminds me somewhat of Wyatt Russell (Dud of "Lodge 49"). Turns out, "Lodge 49" is a rare TV offering I really like.

Like the character, "Dud," Stew has always had that esoteric, even philosophical outlook on things. He's always been an Independent thinker...and that's a rare thing these days.

I may like "Lodge 49," BUT I like Stew way better. Anyone who has known him could see that.

There are dozens of great people and incredible characters you meet, spending decades in the Fire Service. I've known many...actually, many dozens. Without question, Stew has been one of my favorite people...ever since those days in 92/44. I know and like him to this day.

He and another one of my favorite people, Mike Finer brought a much needed philosophical outlook and humor to things in the firehouse.

There's great value in that.
.

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!