Monday, September 23, 2019

More Bizarre Stuff at the NY Times...


Image result for NY Times publishes anti Semitic cartoon
.
.
.
A few months back, the NY Times published an anti Semitic cartoon (above) by a Portugese cartoonist, António Moreira Antunes infamous for that sort of thing, now internal emails show NY Times staff exchanging racist, anti Semitic and other hateful emails, with one editor sending a "Happy Jew Year" message.

Worse still, for me, as a free speech purist, has been that organ's calling for boycotts of other (ie. Conservative media). I initially found that amusing, as I'm probably one of the few devotees of Conservative media that even looks at the NY Times.

As I thought more about that, I found it outrageous that a media outlet would encourage boycotts of other media outlets. That blatant disregard for the 1st Amendment is a disgrace to the media and to this Republic.

Beyond that, the NY Times recent "Project 1619" is shameless, revisionist propaganda that I cannot, in good conscience support.

Today (August 27th, 2019), I cancelled my digital subscription to the NY Times and encourage ANYONE who respects the 1st Amendment, &/or finds the kind of hypocrisy that deals privately in racism/hate, while publicly calling out others on milder versions of what they routinely engage in, to disengage from the NY Times, as well.
.

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!