Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I'll Have What Glenn's Having...


glenn beck microphone
Glenn Beck




What cocktail of psychotropics is Glenn Beck on these days?

Seriously, whatever it is, it seems like some mighty powerful stuff!

I wonder if ANY of it is OTC?

Glenn Beck's just been suspended from Sirius XM Radio over his encouraging writer Brad Thor to speculate on a potential Trump assassination:

"THOR: He is a danger to America and I got to ask you a question and this is serious and this could ring down incredible heat on me because I’m about to suggest something very bad. It is a hypothetical I am going to ask as a thriller writer. (Of course...a "HYPOTHETICAL," asked "as a "thriller writer" got it...you're covered)

"With the feckless, spineless Congress we have, who will stand in the way of Donald Trump overstepping his constitutional authority as President? If Congress won’t remove him from office, what patriot will step up and do that if, if, he oversteps his mandate as president, his constitutional-granted authority, I should say, as president.

"If he oversteps that, how do we get him out of office? And I don’t think there is a legal means available. I think it will be a terrible, terrible position the American people will be in to get Trump out of office because you won’t be able to do it through Congress. (Yes, just "terrible," indeed)

"BECK: I would agree with you on that and I don’t think you actually have the voices we’ve been talking about and we’ve been talking about this off-air for a while. I think the voices like ours go away. I don’t think we are allowed – especially if things, and I believe the economy is going to go to crap, even if Jesus was in office. It’s going to naturally reset. It has to." (In retrospect, you probably DIDN'T want to "agree with" all that...just sayin)

Yeah, imagine that, "voices like ours" (that casually consider assassination as a viable political option), just "go away."

Hmmmmm...now how's that (such voices going away) a "bad thing" again?

Maybe Glenn Beck should've just left it at, "Looks like I won't be voting Republican this time around, I'll probably vote Libertarian this November"....although that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun for all the "Beck Observers" out there, me included.

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!