Thursday, December 27, 2018

Michelle Obama Reveals an Uncomfortable and Inconvenient TRUTH...

.
Image result for Michelle Obama
.
.
Michelle Obama recently said, "I have been at probably every powerful table that you can think of, I have worked at nonprofits, I have been at foundations, I have worked in corporations, served on corporate boards, I have been at G-summits, I have sat in at the U.N.: They are not that smart." (https://www.newsweek.com/michelle-obama-tells-secret-i-have-been-every-powerful-table-you-can-think-1242695)

I've said the same for decades; that "the elites," are far from a meritocratic elite, they are actually, in most cases, pseudo elites.

Ms. Obama is right that they really aren't that smart at all, in fact, there is a LOT of incompetence among that parochial, insular group, most of whom got there by birth and connections.
.

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for sharing this great post.

American Ideas Click Here!