Wednesday, June 1, 2016

So, WHO in the HELL is David French?!


Image result for David French
David French




So, after all the bluster over the weekend, the “strong, independent candidate” that William Kristol comes up with is...David French?

Seriously?!

Just who the f*ck is David French?

For a brief moment I was worried that Bill Kristol had tabbed Danny French one of the first “white rappers,” back in the early 1980s. Danny French, who “rapped” under the name “Master Blaster” says, “I was into that game way before Everlast, Eminem, Necro, Vanilla Ice, the Beastie Boys or any of them.”

OK, but Caucasian rap is still C-Rap or “CRAP!”

Worse still, Mel Gibson’s Beyond Thunderdome kind of ruined that stage name after he cast a midget as “Master Blaster.”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFCdvc9smT0). I mean that scene where Tina Turner makes poor little Master Blaster cry...well, it just tears your heart out.

But no, it wasn't Dan French, instead William Kristol came up with this guy (http://www.nbcnews.com/…/2016-elec…/who-david-french-n583886) a guy who has virtually everyone asking, “David WHO?”

What I don't get is WHY the “NeverTrump” crowd just doesn't get behind the LP’s Gary Johnson (the former Republican Governor of New Mexico) and call it a day?
Oh wait, the Neocons AREN’T all that Libertarian...too much of that “freedom” stuff, I guess.

OK, I guess that makes some sense, after all.

STILL, at least Johnson and the Libertarian Party are on the ballot in every state!

WoW! THIS really is embarrassing!

Yesterday, Mitt Romney tweeted, "I know David French to be an honorable, intelligent and patriotic person. I look forward to following what he has to say."

Doesn't that sound a lot like Mother Theresa trying to eulogize Josef Stalin, "I knew Joe to be a good and decent, yes, even a very pious man. I look forward to meeting him one day at the right side of our father."
And that silly tag line, "...I look forward to following what he has to say."


Yeah, me too Mitt...me too!

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!