Saturday, March 21, 2015

Scumbaggery in Ohio


Image result for Ashley Brady letter
Ashley Brady with vile letter






Only a first class scumbag would write a note like this, "Hey handicap! First, never place your hands on my car again! Second, honey you ain’t the only one with “struggles.” You want pity go to a one leg support group! You messed with the wrong one! I don’t care what your note said shove it, but you touch my car again I will file a report, I am not playing! I let the office know the cry baby one leg touches my property I will cause trouble so go cry your struggles to someone who cares cause I’m walking away with both mine! -[Expletive] ", to a woman who'd lost a leg!

The next time that lowlife parks in that handicapped space, the police should be watching and waiting.


AND when the other residents find out who wrote that note, they should force that lowlife to move from that place. Drive them out.

SEE: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/woman-prosthetic-leg-receives-hateful-letter-neighbor-photo

AND: http://www.abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/wkef_vid_25184.shtml

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!