Wednesday, June 1, 2016

THANK YOU Lama!


GettyImages-500288954
The Dalai Lama




A lot of people may not know that I, like the Bill Murray character in Caddyshack once caddied for the Dalai Lama...and he IS a "BIG hitter," although I did not have to retrieve a ball down a 10,000 foot crevice, nor was I promised eternal cosmic consciousness on my deathbed." (Bummer) BUT I've known for a really long time that the Dalai Lama is, like myself, possessed of many strong opinions.

As an example of that, the Dalai Lama has recently condemned the Islamization of Europe. According to news reports, "The Dalai Lama has said there are too many migrants pouring into Europe, warning against the continent becoming Arabised, and claiming the solution is the eventual repatriation of migrants.

Agence France-Presse has reported that the leader of Tibetan Buddhism said: “When we look at the face of each refugee, but especially those of the children and women, we feel their suffering, and a human being who has a better situation in life has the responsibility to help them.

“But on the other hand, there are too many at the moment...Europe, Germany in particular, cannot become an Arab country, Germany is Germany”.

“There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult.”

His comments are almost the same as those made by Europe’s anti-Islamisation PEGIDA movement, and similar to comments made by groups like France’s Front National, Germany’s Alternative Fur Deutschland, and to a lesser extent, Britain’s UK Independence Party.

Speaking to Germany’s Frankfurter Allegemier Zeitung newspaper, the Dalai Lama, who is perhaps the world’s most famous refugee himself said this weekend: “The goal should be to return [them] and [have them] help rebuild their own countries”. (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/dalai-lama-eu-taking-many-migrants-germany-cannot-become-arab-country/)

I got your back Lama! Anyone looking to take you to task just lemme know. I have the program needed to look'em up, track'em down and make'em disappear. If you'd want, we could tag team them...I'll even bring'em to YOU!...AND even though I don't caddy any more, I'd carry your golf bag any day, and yeah, I can STILL beat you at golf....and ping pong too, just like the old days

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!