Monday, January 16, 2017

THIS is Why CNN's Ratings Have Slipped Behind HGTV's!


Image result for Don Lemon
CNN's Don Lemon




CNN has consistently been one of the most anti-white, anti-cop networks on the scene.

Don Lemon has been one of its most stalwart racial bigots.

In the wake of the recent horrific hate crime in Chicago, in which 4 black teens kidnapped and tortured a mentally handicapped white teen, Lemon said, “I don’t think it’s evil. I don’t think it’s evil. I think these are young people and I think they have bad home training. I say, who is raising these young people? I have no idea who’s raising these young people. Because no one I know on Earth who is 17 years old or 70 years old would ever think of treating another person like that. It is inhumane. And you wonder, at 18 years old, where is your parent? Where’s your guardian?” (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/05/cnns-don-lemon-on-chicago-torture-video-i-dont-think-it-was-evil/)

Seriously? "Bad home training"?

Was that Jeffrey Dahmer's and James Holmes' problem too?

NO! Don downplayed this racial hate crime the SAME way a Klansman would downplay the racial hate crimes of young whites. SAME thing.

It would be nice to replace this corrupt internationalist media with an American media, wouldn't it?

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!