Tuesday, December 6, 2016

THIS is Probably the DUMBEST Shit I’ve Ever Come Across


Image result for Stephanie Land
Stephanie Land



Headlined; “Trump’s election stole my desire to look for a partner” (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/trumps-election-stole-my…/…
) this pathetic loser, Stephanie Land, blames Trump for “ruining her dating life.”


I haven’t heard anything this crazy since when I was five and my 3 y/o brother launched a turd into my cereal bowl, all over my Cheerios and in between two ripe strawberries...and since I didn’t want to blame my Mom’s latest (and favorite) arrival, I shouted...“Bozo the Clown used my cereal bowl for a toilet!”

Yeah, you probably guessed it, I got my ass beat anyway.

But seriously unlike this dumb millennial, “Bozo the goddamned Clown” REALLY DID ruin my childhood...AND I didn't hold a grudge, or anything....well, except that I DID murder about two dozen birthday clowns (I mean who really counts at a time like that) awhile back. BUT, (1) I was pretty drunk at the time and (2) I was really, REALLY young (like 24)...and (3) I did make it all look like an accident, so I think that doesn't really count. Oh, and just for the record, there's nothing sadder than a real bad clown-car accident. You know,the blood mixing with all that clown makeup, all those misshapen bulbous red noses, big broken clown shoes all over the road. It's enough to give anyone the willies.

Anyway, ALL better now! (No, just kidding...I'm not all better)

At any rate, here’s how this demented woman describes her reaction to the election, “Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that the(y) power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me.”

What a diiiiick!

Seriously, that is some unbridled and unmitigated (whatever the hell that means) batshit craziness right there...and unless I miss my guess, it’s pretty much open season on the mentally/emotionally ill.

Seriously, as whimsically whacky as Donald Trump might be, I can’t help but think we dodged a major bullet by NOT electing one of the world’s most corrupt kleptocrats...and that covers a LOT of ground.

At worst we had a choice between a rat and a snake...and this dolt chose...yup, SNAKE!

As they say in Brooklyn, “Goilfrawnd Puhleeez! I ain’t wakin’ up wid no cobra perched in my bed...I’ll take da rat, tankyou!”

Anyway, I probably shouldn’t be making fun of the emotionally stunted and intellectually crippled, right?

Wait a minute! Who am I kidding? I must’ve been looking in the wrong mirror just now, cause I always make fun of dipshits like this. Some guys like to schmooze and comfort them...and yeah fuck’em, but I prefer to keep such emotionally volatile people at a safe distance...so I mock and make fun.

If they STILL insist on getting close, I immediately switch gears and resort to violence...and NOT any kind of “in your face,” heroic “High Noon” kind of violence, NO, I specialize in the sneaky, slimey, kind of scumbag violence that you never see coming, partly because I’m a paranoid schizophrenic and partly because...well, I’m generally much too lazy for the other kind, but mostly it’s because I’m a paranoid schizophrenic, at least according to Dr. Phillip Lachsky, although I have my doubts about that shitbird’s sanity.

At any rate, enough about me, as they say (I DON’T say it, THEY do) the problem with idiots like Stephanie Land is that this moronic attitude is what begets THIS (http://insider.foxnews.com/…/ethics-professor-university-te…
).


A University of Texas-Austin ethics professor named Daniel Bonevac, has taught a course called 'Contemporary Moral Problems' for nearly 30 years and now says that it’s become nearly impossible for him to teach the course because of a small number of students actively attempting to stifle any discussion of “unpleasant topics.”

Bonevac said it’s generally not his own students that do so, but that a small, well organized group of "people outside the class" do not want and will not tolerate open discussions and debates on certain topics to occur.

Professor Bonevac has said that, "Certain issues [have become such] hot potatoes, that as soon as a controversial topic comes up without an approved politically correct opinion, students turn off," he said.

Bonevac discussed the fear of debate on a larger scale, in that there is apparently a trend toward stifling debate of topics the younger generation finds controversial.

That seems to be a very real fear given there are so many people that are so spoiled and so devoid of reason that they’re too fragile to even deal with uncomfortable FACTS.

Hmmmm...I’m beginning to change my view on euthanasia...only it seems we should start with the young!

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!