Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sheehan Banned by the Kos Kids!







File this under “Liberals eat their own.”

You’ve really gotta love THIS!

Since Cindy Sheehan has moved to pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrats running on and then refusing to impeach Bush and cut funding to the war in Iraq, she’s become persona non grata among the precincts of the far Left.

About ten days ago Ms Sheehan posted this, on her Kos page;


I have been "warned"

By Cindy Sheehan
Thu Jul 12, 2007 at 06:16:05 AM PDT

I can't post here anymore because my potential run for Congress is not on the Democratic ticket.

.
I have been deeply grateful for all of your support over the years.
.

Your love and kindness helped me through lots of sleepless nights at Camp Casey '05.
.
If Speaker Pelosi does her constitutionally mandated duty and I don't run, then I can come back and post.
.

I know a lot of you are hostile towards my candidacy. Please understand that I am doing it for your children and grandchildren (and my surviving ones.)


Love always, Cindy

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/12/91014/1295


Seriously THIS is almost TOOOOO Good!


Why the only thing that could top this would be, you know, something like Michael Moore going after CNN or something...

2 comments:

Dan O. said...

I just wish both (Sheehan & Moore)of these brain dead people from the Don't Get It crowd would just go away and and/or the MSM would just stop covering their inane tripe.

I hate to think that there are actually people out there that would vote for this wench. But, (heavy sigh) I know there are more who think like her than is healthy for this country.

I'm also pretty certain they're still the minority and hope the majority rise up to shut them down at the polls next year.

Otherwise, I'll state yet again that I'm glad I don't live too near any probable primary terrorist targets.

JMK said...

Dan O, I believe both those people mentioned are fringe kooks, but the MSM is enamored of them because their primary target is Bush.

Once Sheehan changed her tune and began attacking Democratic hypocrisy in not following through on the agenda they ran on, she was dropped.

It'll be interesting to see if the MSM cools on Moore after his recent run in with CNN.

I think there are a lot of dupes who follow these kooks, naively believing that "all war is immoral," BUT the Democratic politicians aren't among them, for the most part (with the exception of Kucinich and maybe Obama...maybe)....the rest are pragmatists who'll run anti-war, and then embrace extended war "based on new information," should one win the WH.

And the funny thing is (funny strnage, not funny ha-ha) is thagt many of the same "anti-war Democrats" will buy it, coming from a HRC or a John Edwards.

I'm not guessing on that....I can virtually guarantee it.


P.S. The same last thought has occurred to me, I keep wondering if I'll be retired by 2009....by March of '09 I'll have 24 years on.

My luck though, I'll probably take another safety related job and wind up a high value target area, like the NY metro area.

The reality is that ANYthing can happen to ANYone at any time. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

American Ideas Click Here!