Saturday, July 21, 2007

Way Too Much Time on Their Hands???







I don’t know, every once in awhile even I just have to ask the question, “What in the hell is wrong with white people?”

One of those times is now, with the PETA protests over Michael Vick’s “dog fighting” charges.

OK, dog fighting is a horrific activity, especially to dog-lovers everywhere and America IS indeed a dog-loving nation. But it’s also a cultural phenomenon, much like cock-fighting and bull-fighting, which both have far more supporters and fewer detractors.

So I guess, “dog-fighting” suffers from, among other things, unpopularity or “bad PR.”

Still, given that, the PETA protestors around the Vick charges want a man punished (suspended from the NFL without pay), as he’s already taken a paid leave to deal with the upcoming trial, even though he hasn’t been CONVICTED of any crime.

Kudos to blacks, Hispanics and Asians, as I saw none of those represented among the many inane protests over these Vick ALLEGATIONS.

Oh yeah, and to all the dipshit whites who attended and supported those protests – THANKS for making me ashamed of sharing a lack of melanin with you dopes. I mean it’s bad enough we can’t dance...isn’t it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and to all the dipshit whites who attended and supported those protests – THANKS for making me ashamed of sharing a lack of melanin with you dopes. I mean it’s bad enough we can’t dance...isn’t it?

LOL

JMK said...

I know I'll hear the refrain....Oh NO you did-int!

Well, yeah, I guess did.

Dan O. said...

That must be the other PETA, huh? Not People Eating Tasty Animals?

Like Ted Nugent says "You gotta kill it before you can grill it."

JMK said...

Absolutely right Dan O....and sadly, it isn't that PETA.

Ya know, thei could be a great time for those two PETAs to meet up!

American Ideas Click Here!