Monday, March 5, 2007

Jericho


<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Awhile back the creators of CBS' new TV show Jericho, stopped by the quarters of the FDNY's HazMat Co #1 to get some information on radiation, more specifically, what the effects of a small thermonuclear device being detonated near a civilian population would be like. My schedule doesn't permit my being able to watch or listen to any specific broadcast at any specific time or day in the week, as I never know when I'll be working one week to the next, with our floating schedule, but CBS has posted all the episodes of Jericho online at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/videos.php



I've checked them out and while the show's rather apocalyptic premise is incredible, it's probably not all that incredulous any more. Moreover, it's very well cast and written, with Gerald McRaney as the small town of Jericho, Kansas' Mayor.

I really like the idea that CBS put some of its shows online. Although this is the only one I've checked out yet, I'm very glad I did.

No comments:

American Ideas Click Here!